Saturday 11 April 2009

Royal Horticultural Society Garden - Wisley

When I retired, my staff very kindly bought me (amongst many other things) membership of the Royal Horticultural Society.
I have now 'activated' the membership and today we went to their flagship gardens at Wisley.
We met up with some of SWMBO's relatives (Hi L, J & B!) and had a thoroughly enjoyable day - despite the occasional showers.















This is the Henry Moore sculpture at the top of the hill, and also the site of the second Easter Egg Hunt clue.
I'm very pleased to report that 'B' completed the Treasure Hunt with no cheating despite encouragement from those old fogies who should have known better.















Oi! you're not a member - leave those plants alone!















It was even more worth going for the C.A.M.R.A. clickylink certified Real Ale


Posted by Picasa

No comments: